The foundation nurtures scientific advances through targeted research projects, workshops, and collaborations.
- A Case-Control Study of Pasture- and Endocrinopathy-Associated Laminitis using data from naturally-occurring cases of laminitis
View a map of contributing veterinarians.
The manuscript from this work has been accepted
for publication by a peer-reviewed journal. Results were presented at the 2016 AAEP
- Currently funding two promising studies investigating support-limb laminitis
Exercise-induced Pulmonary Hemorrhage (EIPH) Research
- Collaborating with researchers and organizations focused on EIPH
- Committed to finding new, efficacious management strategies
- Hosted a panel of researchers and experts on alternative EIPH management strategies which would not require race-day medication
View the EIPH panel report here.
- Bringing together world leaders in horse health